Sunday, April 11

'I may get married in two years'


Katrina Kaif has replaced Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan as the brand ambassador for Nakshatra Diamonds. On Wednesday, when she launched Nakshatra Vivaah -- an exclusive bridal line -- she also answered questions about her marriage and soon-to-be-released film, Raajneeti

What are your plans for the future? When do you plan to marry?

I may get married in two years. At the same time, two years is long time so things may change.

Life has taught me not to make plans because man proposes and God disposes -- everytime you make a plan, God changes it. I try to live for now and right now I live for my work.

I am young and can do a lot of things for myself. I want to be genuine to my work. You should respect what is given to you.

What does marriage mean to you?

Marriage is special. I think marriage is a time of happiness. It takes a great deal of character and confidence for two people to make such a commitment to each other.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger