Sunday, January 10

John celebrated Bipasha’s birthday


Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has grown a year older on January 7 and her boyfriend John Abraham has made her day. She had a double bonanza on her D-day. She had a double celebration, first she enjoyed with John Abraham in Delhi and then with John’s close family and friends in Mumbai.

Talking about her birthday, Bipasha says, "John and I were at the Auto-Expo in Delhi. He stayed back to celebrate my birthday with me. The weather was beautiful and we had a lovely cozy evening together." Bips wished to stay another day in Delhi but had to come back as her family was desperately waiting for her back in Mumbai.

"John and I flew down to Mumbai in the morning and had a lovely lunch with my parents, sister Bidisha and my nephew. In the evening, John had arranged for a surprise party at my close friend designer Rocky S's home.

Everyone popped out from all sides when I walked into his house."

Bipasha says she loves birthdays. "It's one of my favourite days in the year and I become just like a little girl when it comes to my birthdays.

I want to live life to the fullest. John, on the other hand, hates birthdays and doesn't like to celebrate any day as a special one."

John gifted Bips a huge diamond ring and matching earrings. "Only my boyfriend can afford diamonds and diamonds are a must for me.

I also got some wonderful gifts from my family and friends. One of my biggest fans, Preity from Indore, sends me little knick-knacks like bracelets and gifts for Posto every year by courier," she says.

"Each gift matters a lot. My girls (house help) at home decorated the entire house with flowers and kept a cake lit for me that I cut when I entered the house," she added.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger