Friday, February 5

'I never dreamt of becoming an actress'


Tabu is such an elusive actress that pinning her for an interview is next to impossible.

But thanks to her upcoming movie, Toh Baat Paki, where she plays a conniving woman eager to marry off her sister to the best suitor, Patcy N got a chance to quiz the actress.

Read on as Tabu sheds light on her comeback film, her views on today's women and what she does in her spare time.

We're seeing you after a long time. What have you been upto?

I caught up on my sleep, met friends, travelled, read and wrote a lot, and fiddled with photography. I also did a Telugu film.

Why don't we see more of you in movies?

For me to say yes to a movie a lot of requirements need to be met. The role, story, cast, producer etc should all be good. I never compromise on these things.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger