Friday, July 17

Adhyayan Suman: Mahesh Bhatt is like a drug


Adhyayan Suman isn't shying away from admitting that he was in awe of Mahesh Bhatt throughout the making of JASHNN. He also shares his apprehensions about being the main lead in the film, his relationship with Mahesh Bhatt and how, in spite of a HAAL-E-DIL and a RAAZ - THE MYSTERY CONTINUES behind him, he is looking at JASHNN as the make or break film for himself.
It is said that when all doors close, there is always Vishesh Films for aspiring and promising actors. Did he go through the similar kind of sentiments? Says Adhyayan, ''Yes, I do believe in that. This is one production house which believes in making stars. People are scared of newcomers but not them. They work hard on a new person and make them stars. It is just commendable.''

All cast members seem to be in awe with Mahesh Bhatt, isn't it?

''But then you can't really help it! Mahesh Bhatt is like a drug; he takes you to a different world. Honestly, you can't think of anything else when he is talking. You just go and perform the way he wants. This is exactly what happened to me for those 44 days that I shot for the film. I was quite disciplined on the sets and was very close to him. I used to talk to him all throughout the day. After all there is so much to learn from him; he is 55 and I am just 21. This man has indeed seen life!,'' Adhyayan goes gaga over Mahesh Bhatt.

From the films coming from the house of Bhatts, one expects a fair amount of skin show embellished into the screenplay. ''Yes, there is skin show in the film but in very limited dose. The script required me to have a love making scene with Anjana (Sukhani) and it has turned out well. Thankfully censors haven't objected to that.'' Adds the actor.

And about Anjana's contribution to the film's storyline Adhyayan says, ''Anjana has a important part in the film and the storyline won't move ahead without her. She is just brilliant in the movie.''

After making a mark in RAAZ - THE MYSTERY CONTINUES Adhyayan is eagerly looking at the release of JASHNN as his most important film ever. ''Yes, JASHNN is indeed a make or break movie for me. This is the first time I have got a full fledged role where I have got a platform to showcase my talent. So yes, it is THE most important film for me,'' Adhyayan concludes.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger