Tuesday, November 10

Emraan to shed serial kisser image


Emraan Hashmi, whose next venture 'Tum Mile' with Soha Ali Khan is set to hit the theaters this Friday, described his role in the film as one of the best in his acting career.

"For me it's one of the best roles of my career. It's something that comes only once or probably couple of times in an actor's career. Acting in 'Tum Mile' was an incentive for me," Hashmi told reporters.

"It's (serial kisser tag) something that I have been wanting to change for a long time. I think I'm inching towards it. I definitely want the audience to look beyond that image," Hashmi, often dubbed as Bollywood's 'Serial Kisser', said.

"And films like 'Tum Mile' will definitely change that for me. The role in the film is something new for me as compared to other characters I have played before," Hashmi added.

Talking about the storyline of the film, Hashmi said, "Tum Mile is a love story which would definitely change the way we see romance in Bollywood. It's not a traditional filmy kind of romance on screen. I think it's a very honest script."

"It's something that all youngsters or anyone who has been in love or about to fall in love will relate to," Hashmi added.

Praising the work done by the lead pair of the film, Bhatt said, "Emraan has given one of his best performances. He makes a brilliant transition from being referred to as a 'Serial Kisser' in this film."

"Soha will really shock all of you with her performance in the film which will make you feel that why the hell you underestimated this pretty talented actor," he added.

Soha, who was last seen in Sonu Sood, Kunal Khemu starrer, 'Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge', said, "The character is close to my heart. Tum Mile is an opportunity to present my passionate side to the audience," Soha said.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger