Sunday, December 20

Want to act with Akshay Kumar? Here's how!


The director is casting for his next Akshay Kumar-starrer Patiala House. And you could have a role in it too!

Advani is looking for someone to play a 17-year-old Akshay Kumar in the film, and share screen space with Rishi Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.

As expected, the response was overwhelming. For those of you who missed the chat and want to know how to be a part of the film, read on:

But first, become a fan of Patiala House!

Nikhil Advani says, Hi, this is Nikhil Advani. Guys! I'm ready to chat about my next film Patiala House.

soumyodeep asked, i want to act with akki
Nikhil Advani answers, All you need to do is log onto www.patialahousethefilm.com and enter the contest for the young Akshay Kumar.

SamXA asked, Hi Nikhil, This Sam from Bangalore. 17 years of age. I wish to be a part of Patiala House. I was a little intrigued to know if the height of the 17 year old needs to exactly match Akshay's height, which is 6'0. Is it ok, if one is lesser than 6'0, though resembling Akshay.....? Kindly lemme know. Sam
Nikhil Advani answers, Hi! Sam. You do not need to be exactly six feet. Near abouts would be fine!

Raj asked, Hi, are you'll filtering candidates for the 17 year olds' role based on their performance only Or something more than that?
Nikhil Advani answers, Raj, it would be best if you log onto www.patialhousethefilm.com and follow the instructions. You will need to film yourself enacting one of the scenes that have been posted on the site and then we will choose.

santan asked, hello

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello ,
I am Jay Aacharya, from the city of Rajkot, Gujarat - India. My age is 22 years and currently pursuing my MCA from local university.

Acting and modelling had been my passion since childhood and I am still an aspirant for the same. I had participated in various darama's and acts during my school and college tenure.

Attached here with, are few of my pics. Request you to please have a look on to it. My height is 5'7 and weight is 50 kg.

Appreciate your help and co-operation for the same.

Regards,
Jay Aacharya
Ph:091-9824728071
Home: 02812463852
PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND ATLEAST CALL ME FOR SCREEN TEST ..PLEASE, I am desperately look for work(acting). But because of non-filmy background, i am not getting work...Help me out. Please atleast call for screen test.I wont let you down.

I have sent my profile and pictures for junior akshay kumar in your film Patiala House.
My age is 22, but i look like teenager. I beg of you to call me for screen test. I am in need of work since many years, but i never got chance. please give me one chance in your film, I wont let you down. I can do anything for acting. I will give you my best performance. But please call me for screen test. If you are not satisfied with my work, i will never argue. Please, my careIer and life depends upon you. I am good looking wit good voice quality. please help me out. Please call me for screen test ,,please,,please,,please

Powered By Blogger