Wednesday, August 5

Rakhi Sawant to marry Elesh Parujanwala


'It takes guts to date 16 men onscreen'

Rakhi Sawant is all set to enter another phase in her life, thanks to her highly publicised engagement to Canada-based NRI Elesh Parujanwala last weekend.

The sexy item girl spoke to Rajul Hegde about her impending wedding and more.

You said you want to spend time with Elesh Parujanwala, hence the delay in the wedding. Where do you plan to take him?

I have not decided yet. This is just our second day together but I definitely want to meet Elesh again and again. I have only met him during the swayamvar when the cameras were on. Now I want to know him personally. During the shooting, there were other men around too. Now we will get time off. His sister is to get married and he will be leaving for Toronto in a few days.

Do you want to Toronto for his sister's wedding?

Yes. Vrinda has become a very good friend of mine. I want to be there to dress her up for her wedding. I have a show in New York and I have promised Elesh that I will attend his sister's wedding after that.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger