Friday, August 21

Salman trades places with the media

Salman Khan was in great form at the music launch of his film, Wanted. He hosted the event himself, and even took over the journalist's job for a while.
Take a look at what transpired on that day, as Salman threw fun questions to his Wanted director Prabhudheva, co-star Ayesha Takia and producer Boney Kapoor.
Salman: Prabhudheva looked really disappointed on seeing me dance in the video but still he had to okay it. Because of that, I am dancing on screen. Prabhudheva must have thought he can't make me dance better, so this is good enough. He must have thought his capacity is just this much, meri steps ki waat laga rahe hai [he is ruining my dance steps].
Prabhudheva: It is your style of dancing.
Salman: Whose style is better, sir?
Prabhudheva: Your style, sir.
Salman: When I was dancing, I thought I could dance exactly how he showed me. But when I watched it on the video assist, it looked totally different -- even strange. Whenever I saw Prabhdheva's expressions, I would know I was off key.
Prabhudheva: You were doing the best.
Salman: Prabhudheva, insaan kahan hai, elastic hai. No hadi hai, na muscle [Prabhudheva is not human, he's elastic. He has no bones and no muscles].
Prabhudheva: That was before, sir. Now everything is stiff.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger