Friday, January 1

'I never cry in real life''I never cry in real life'


Ever since Vindu Dara Singh won the third season of Bigg Boss, he cannot stop smiling. When he chatted with Rediff readers yesterday, he continued to be in a really good mood, and gave some really interesting insights into his life and Bigg Boss.

For those who missed the chat, here's the transcript:

Vindu Dara Singh says, Hi everyone. Thanks for logging on. Would love to chat with you guys!

raj asked, Hi Vindu I am in Germany but I never really missed watching your performance. It was straight from the heart and original. nothing fake. You are a simple person but eventually you proved simply the best. How did you manage so much of patience and tolerance even even when all other people in the house were against you all the time?

Vindu Dara Singh answers, I am happy that you understood the kind of person that I am. And it was Poonam, another housemate, who made me patient, when the whole house was against me. God and my family were always on my mind.

naveed asked, what was your strategy that worked for you? plotting or no plotting against your fellow housemates?

Vindu Dara Singh answers, I never plotted, ever. And the video you guys saw was Raju asking me who I was irritated with. I never lie, so I would tell him that the dirty guys have to go. And that was a time when Bhaktiyar was the dirtiest.

gaurav asked, hello vindu...we simply love u becaus of your honesty.

Vindu Dara Singh answers, It's very easy to be honest, and very difficult to lie. Because a lie will make you lie a thousand times. But an honest answer, you'll never have to justify it. So please never lie.

Harsh Vadalia asked, who was ur best friend from the Bigg Boss house? Raju or Poonam?

Vindu Dara Singh answers, Both, but I loved Ismail and Vinod.

Shruti asked, A big congrats to desh ka jaat :) - We all love u and Poonam - Wish u all the best in ur carrer further, wld like to see u more. My say to u is - "Dont share ur prize money with fake selfish people like Aditi, Tanaaz who dont know the respect being given to a such a senior lady age wise and potentially too - and then telling about what cultural values are - Be friends with Poonam

Vindu Dara Singh answers, I just spoke to Poonamji and have a party planned for tomorrow. I shall invite all the Bigg Boss contestants, and for the last time meet some of them. Because I promised them a party while I was in the house.

koushik asked, Do u cry that much in real life or it was on screen drama to gather more vote?

Vindu Dara Singh answers, I never cry in real life. But that House made me cry like a baby. And the love that I'm getting from all of you is still not letting me stop. I thought that my last tear was shed when I left that house, but the country's love is making me cry out of happiness. When I'm angry, my fists work.

drockdrock asked, if u r asked to go to house again either with Pravesh or Verma, whom will you choose?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger