Sunday, December 28

Frist Photo Shots of Billo Barber With Shahrukh Khan & Kareena Kapoor.



Kareena Kapoor and Shahrukh Khan are doing a song together in Billoo Barber. Kareena Kapoor has danced a song with Shahrukh Khan for Priyadarshan's movie Billoo Barbar. And its composer Pritam Chakraborty is sure that it will be a smash hit like Kareena's other item songs . This song called 'Theek Hai Theek Hai' is sung by Sunidhi Chauhan and Sukhwinder. Pritam Chakraborty, who's composed two songs 'Don't Stop' and 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar' for Shahrukh's Knight Riders thinks Bebo to be his lady luck "It's more than that actually. I just feel I'm linked by a creative satellite to her. It started with the 'Its Rocking' from Kya Love Story Hai. Then I did Jab We Met which I think is a turning point in my career. And no matter what some people say 'Yeh Ishq Haye' is an original composition"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger