Friday, May 29

My parents want me to tie the knot soon: Salman


My parents want me to tie the knot soon: Salman
Salman Khan is ready with the second edition of his television show 'Dus Ka Dum'. He also has four big films ready for release. The "Bad Boy of Bollywood" speaks to us in an exclusive tete-a-tete.

Excerpts from the interview:

Q. What are you upto these days?

I have been working non-stop. I am tired and I need a good sleep. I am just back from London after shooting for 'London Dreams' and now I start shooting for 'Dus Ka Dum'.

Q. Have you been consciously avoiding the media these days?

I never avoided the media. I don't have any grudges. I am ready to give answers. I have decided not to speak about my personal life to the media. If someone asks such questions, I can always get annoyed.

Q. There are reports about a growing friendship between you and former Playboy model Claudia Ciesla. Your comment.

I too have been reading about this in the newspapers. I know Claudia as an actress and a friend. She came to my house once and spent an evening with my family.

Q. How does it feel to return back to 'Dus Ka Dum'?

I am thrilled. I am hosting it for the second time and I would love to host it for another couple of seasons. It is a common man's show and my fans also get to see me as the common man.

Q. Any special guests on 'Dus Ka Dum 2'?

I am looking forward to having some interesting guests on the show. The episode with Aamir Khan last year was one of the best episodes of 'Dus Ka Dum'.

Q. Tell us about your upcoming movies.

'Wanted', 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna', 'London Dreams' and 'Veer' are my upcoming movies.

Q. You have written the story of 'Veer'. Are you seriously considering scriptwriting?

It is in my blood. I plan to write more in the future.

Q. When are you planning to tie the knot?

My parents want me to tie the knot soon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger