Tuesday, June 23

Foodie Soha Ali Khan


Royal family girl Soha Ali Khan is a simple girl at heart. We recently spoke to her about her style fundas and now we present her food habits.

Soha reveals, “I am boring person and I don’t like too many changes. I don’t like make-up but have to do it for my profession. Even where food is concerned I prefer the simple Dal Roti and vegetables. I am not a rice person. I also like Chiken, fish and white mean. I love the Bengali food that my mother cooks for us when we are in London. My father makes lovely Kebabs too. I like Indian Mediternean food and Mughlai food. I don’t like to try anything new. Yes I don’t like potatoes.”

The talented actress is all set to make her television debut as the host of India’s first branded lifestyle reality game show – Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo. Produced by Big Synergy, the show will hit TV screens on June 29th - Monday to Friday on STAR Plus.

Soha has on hands Sudhir Mishra’s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny with Neil Mukesh, Tum Mile with Emraan Hashmi and Sangeeth Sivan’s Celebrate Life with Abhay Deol.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger