Tuesday, October 13

'I almost drowned on Khatron Ke Khiladi'


Anushka Manchanda showed off her daredevil skills when she won the desi Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2. The singer-veejay, who has lent her voice to chartbusters from films like Do Knot Disturb, Dulha Milgaya, Kites, Aladin, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani and Pyaar Impossible, had a great time chatting with her fans last week.

For those who missed the chat, here's what transpired.

Anushka Manchanda says, Hey guys! Finally got to the Rediff office.

PagalAadmee asked, Hi Anouska, Many many many congratulations to you.....in exchange you have to sing a song for me. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Anushka Manchanda answers I wish I could sing a song for you but I can't online! :P

Isabel09 asked, Firstly congratualtions on winning. What next - Any more reality shows in pipelines
Anushka Manchanda answers, Thanks! no more reality shows for a bit. I think I've had my fill for a while.

jitendra asked, Hi anushka, how are you...? you look so hot ...tell me... how was your experience in KKK? and does the show really have the best of the best stunts? what was your toughest task which you could not do successfully?
Anushka Manchanda answers, KKK was super cool. I had a great time. The stunts were killer. There was an underwater stunt which I was pathetic at! I almost drowned :(

verna asked, you are sexy anoushka
Anushka Manchanda answers, ;)

irfan asked, Hi anushka now that you are the ultimate Khatron Ke Khiladi, you must have gained popularity, I think you will receive many bollywood offers, even with akshay kumar. However I wish you best of luck in your life...
Anushka Manchanda answers, Thank you love

ali asked, Can you give me chance to work with you
Anushka Manchanda answers, What kind of work?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger