Tuesday, October 27

I have 17 scripts: Amol Gupte

I have 17 scripts: Amol Gupte
Just when you thought he was working on the script of his directorial venture 'Sapno Ko Ginte Ginte', the multifaceted Amol Gupte reveals he has a bank of 17 scripts ready with him and that his next movie is 'Stanley Ka Dabba'.



"I have 17 locked scripts with me. I have written and completed them all. Some of them are 'Happy Diwali', 'Underbelly' and 'Stanley Ka Dabba', which is my next," Gupte told us in an interview.

But wasn't 'Sapno Ko Ginte Ginte' his next?

"The script for 'Sapno Ko...' is yet to be locked. I think that will take a backseat as of now. The film is about the large economic disparity among children and I want it to be told. It should transcend barriers; therefore I want to start shooting it once everything is in place," added the scriptwriter-director-actor.

There were reports that Gupte, who made his acting debut with 'Kaminey', was trying to rope in Salman Khan for 'Sapno Ko Ginte Ginte'. Asked about it, he said: "I won't comment on that, but we need a star for the film."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger