Thursday, October 29

'Love is very 'ajab' rather than 'ghazab''


Katrina Kaif is quite the headturner these days. So it's hard to believe the actress when she says that boys never looked at her in her teenage years!

She's obviously not have any problems these days with Salman Khan romancing her off screen, and Ranbir Kapoor doing it on screen. Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, looks like an interesting love story.

Katrina tells Syed Firdaus Ashraf more about it:

Tell us about your love life in your teen years. Was it the same as is shown in Ajab Prem...?

I always had a crush on boys in senior classes but they never looked at me. I never had a boyfriend -- not that I didn't want one -- but they didn't notice me. So I didn't have heartbreaks or get starry-eyed (about someone).

I left studies when I was 17 years old, so my teenage love life was a complete disappointment.

When you're a teen, everything is a huge drama and everything is the end of the world! After doing that for a few years, you get bored of it. You cannot keep crying all your life. When you grown up, you start learning. I started learning at 19.

Nobody knows how to be happy in love, how to find a perfect partner and keep him/her. There is no right or wrong answer. Love is an uncontrollable emotion. Most of the time it is very 'ajab' rather than 'ghazab.' That's why I feel everyone has an Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.


Image: A still from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani

No comments:

Powered By Blogger