Monday, March 30

Shilpa to marry Raj Kundra in October?


Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will probably tie the knot with beau Raj Kundra in October this year, the Daily Mail online reported Sunday.The couple have set a tentative date in October and plan to have a traditional ceremony in India, the report said.

"I have very traditional views of marriage. I've seen my parents maintain a 35-year marriage and I really believe marriages are made in heaven. I've always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good," Shilpa said.

"I have often wondered who the right person would be and I've come to realise that for me it is Raj. I'm completely sure he is my soul mate," she added.

Kundra seems as excited about the prospect of marriage as Shilpa.

"I have spoken to Shilpa's parents and we are doing it the Indian way. In India, you don't get engaged until just before the wedding, so I didn't go down on one knee to her or anything like that. But we have definitely set a date for this year," he said.

The couple have been together for two years. They are yet to make an official announcement out of respect for British reality TV star Jade Goody, who passed away March 22. She had appeared with Shilpa on 'Celebrity Big Brother', sparking an international racism row.

The actress, 33, recently bought a 5 million pound house in Weybridge, Surrey with Kundra. The house has seven bedrooms.

Kundra, a 34-year-old millionaire, owns a Dubai-based business and deals in the trading of precious stones and metals.

He has also started to help Shilpa manage her career and is believed to be behind her decision last month to invest 8 million pounds in the cricket team Rajasthan Royals, who were last year's Indian Premier League winners.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger