Saturday, January 31

Emraan Hashmi in Raaz 3


Its true after the success of a movie the director is so pumped up that he just jumps to the decision of making a sequel. That happened in so many previous cases, Dostana, Munnabhai, Golmaal and even Chandni Chowk to Africa for that matter. Now with the unusually good start at the box office, Raaz – The Mystery Continues will continue even further.

Now after lying low during all the promotions of the film, Emraan Hashmi is come out of the dark "My wife kept telling me I should try the genre. I had never done horror before. It's believed in the trade that horror films open well and then soon fizzle out. But then it was also believed that a film looking at the seamier side of cricket (Jannat) would never do well. I like to walk the lonely path. That's why you don't see me at parties and functions. Maybe that's why I play the part of the loner and watch another guy take away the girl I love,"

And now he has revealed the secret of the sequel to Raaz – TMC - "The third part will be directed by Mohit. And I'll play the lead. The rest of the details are yet to be decided. The cast of the second Raaz film was totally new. And I think I'm going to be the only actor common to Raaz 2 and 3."

More happy news for Emraan is that after the success found in Jannat and Raaz – TMC, he’s all secure to extend his family, "We're trying for a baby and we should be parents by next year. One is never prepared for fatherhood. And if I wait to be fully prepared it will never happen. But I'm getting into the mindset now."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger