Thursday, January 15

Kangana Ranaut slowly removing top


I've known Kangana for about two years now, but this is the first time I'm working with her. My calendar last year was all-male, so I didn't get a chance to use her then.
Kangana is a complete professional. She knew I wanted a sexy picture, and she was ready to experiment. In fact, this picture has been done so artistically, it is already making waves. Pictures of her and other actresses in leading film and fashion magazines have shown more skin, but the difference between those pictures and this one is, this looks sexy in a refined way that appeals to the good taste of the viewer.
The focus was on shooting a picture that was aesthetic, visually beautiful and sensually appealing. The line between sexy and vulgar is very thin, so I had to be very particular in picking the shot I would use in the calendar. To get it right, we took plenty of shots; some of them turned out to be more revealing, so on this one, picking the right picture was as important as the shoot itself. Both Kangana and I were very particular about the choice -- after all, it is her image, and it is my name that will be associated with the final photograph.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger