Saturday, January 17

Shahid charges over Rs7 cr for signing a new commercial!


Mumbai, Nov 06: Cashing upon the latest trend in Bollywood, actor Shahid Kapur has recently signed up for a commercial and has also started shooting for the same in Goa. Shahid’s last few ads were for ‘Pepsi’ and ‘Clinic All Clear’, and this is after four years that he’s all set to make big bucks with the campaign by VIP luggage. Shahid, who is currently shooting for two TV commercials by the luggage brand in Goa, said, “Yes, I have signed on with VIP luggage. It's true that it's been a long time since I've done an ad. I take time before I sign an endorsement as I have to be completely convinced before signing one. It's according to the brand fit. And for me, VIP luggage suits the bill very well. They are coming up with a very trendy line of luggage and I am very happy with the entire concept.” Grapevine has it that Shahid has been signed for a whopping Rs7 crore, however, it's been confirmed by a reliable source that Shahid is charging a big amount for the commercial. Well, here’s hoping that Shahid doesn’t appear to be pretty young a face for a luggage brand like VIP.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger