Monday, January 26

Kiran Rao is taking her time with ‘Dobhi Ghat’

Kiran Rao who is working on her first film ever is thoroughly enjoying it and looks like she never wants it to end. The debutant director is having so much fun on the sets that she is taking her own sweet time making her film.
Says Kiran, “It is like my baby. I want to take my own sweet time to make it. I am still shooting for the film. After that, there will be at least a few months for post production. So you will have to wait for my film”.
She was a former assistant of Ashutosh Gowariker, Rao started her film independent of Aamir’s production house. She has based her film on the narrow lanes of south Mumbai and will have Prateik Babbar in the lead. Also Aamir has done a special appearance in the film. Says Rao, "I am still a long way away from the release of my film. I think it will take at least a year."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger