Thursday, September 3

Chak De girl gets Fox-y!


Even as we saw glimpses of the Chak De! India girls on television and films, the most popular of all them simply vanished from the public eye. It has taken Sagarika Ghatge -- or the beautiful Preeti Sabarwal -- two years to make it back on screen.

Her new film, Fox, releases this Friday, and stars Sunny Deol, Arjun Rampal and Udita Goswami.

Sagarika tells Nithya Ramani where she's been, and what it's like to do a film without Shah Rukh Khan.

How has life treated you after Chak De! India?

Life has been good. People recognise me. It feels good to know that people know me. They appreciated my work in Chak De! India.

So why did it take you so long to sign your second film?

(Laughs) I knew that was coming. There were a lot of scripts but I always work on my instincts. I didn't feel like I should be a part of the films with the scripts that I got. So I waited until I was sure. And that was when Fox came my way.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger