Tuesday, September 15

Shamita Shetty shows off her sexy side


She lives life with carefree abandon. But the 'bad-boy' phase in her relationships is over. Today, actor Shamita Shetty is secure in her own skin.

We get a fix on what relationship action makes Shamita fly, what she digs in a man, and why she rates spiritual growth in a potential suitor higher than sexy abs.

What attracts you in a man?

I have crossed that phase of being attracted to somebody because of his looks. Been there, done that. When I was in college, it was all about looks. With every relationship you understand what you are looking for, you learn from your mistakes and things that didn't work out.

I have realised that relationships that start out based on looks last only for a while. There has to be something that goes beyond the physicality.

But I still do have a thing for sexy abs and a tight butt.

What kind of a man would interest you?

Now, I need a man who is intelligent, has a passion for life, and is spiritually inclined. When both partners are spiritually inclined, it takes the relationship to another level. There is growth and satisfaction.

I wouldn't like to date a movie star. People throw themselves at movie stars -- I want to be the priority for my man. It has to be someone from outside the film industry. I would want him to encourage me with my work, love and respect me and be accepting and adjusting.

Today if I met a guy who is average in looks but can make me laugh, talk to me, make me want to continue talking to him, is classy, can flirt, then, that is the guy for me. I haven't come across anyone like that in a while.

'Bad-boys' bring with them a lot of baggage

If you found someone like that, would you make the first move?

I can't ever make the first move. I expect the guy to make the first move. I want to be treated like a queen, to be wooed and made to feel special.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger