Tuesday, September 15

What scares Akshay Kumar


Everyone knows how Akshay Kumar likes to do his own stunts on screen. The actor will perform stunts for his television show, Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2 as well, as a special treat for his fans.

The actor talks to Rajul Hegde about his action show, and his stunts over the years. He also admits the one thing that still scares him even today.

Over to Akshay Kumar:

How is Level 2 different from the first?

The stunts are tougher and more dangerous compared to the earlier level. Last year, people complained that I didn't perform any stunt. Though as a host, I am not supposed to do any stunts, I did some this time because I enjoy it. My stunts are a bonus -- a treat for my fans.

This year, the girls were tougher because they had watched the first level. They were prepared for the dangerous stunts.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger