Monday, September 14

If a man can afford me, I will marry him: Sushmita (Film Snippets)

New Delhi, Sep 13 She's been linked to a string of men in the past including Randeep Hooda and Mudassar Aziz, but 33-year-old actress Sushmita Sen says she has no plans to settle down until a man can 'afford' her.

'If a man can afford me, I'll definitely do that,' Sushmita told IANS.

The former beauty queen, who will be seen on screen after a long time in Big Pictures' and Vashu Bhagnani's co-production 'Do Knot Disturb', is otherwise content with her life.

'My life has been very good and exciting. I am making sure that I do only commercial films as I don't want to waste time doing anything else other than what is saleable and what can give my audiences something to see after such a long wait of not seeing me as an actor,' she said.

Also starring funny man Govinda, Riteish Deshmukh and Lara Dutta, 'Do Knot Disturb' is set to release Oct 2.

-*-

No comments:

Powered By Blogger