Thursday, September 10

Priyanka Chopra, 12 times over!


Playing 12 characters in a single film is quite a mean feat, and Priyanka Chopra knows that. So she made sure she did her homework well for Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Raashee.

The actress explores each character in each sun sign, and tells Patcy N the work that went into it.

Kajal - Gemini

Kajal is very vivacious and fun-loving. She is 20 years old, and goes to college. She wants to get married because she does not believe in flirting, dating and affairs.

How Priyanka did it: She's always chewing gum, and that was difficult. My jaws would hurt so badly! I used to chew gum constantly in school -- I couldn't think without chewing gum. But when I was chewing gum for Kajal, it was difficult.

Since she's a typical Mumbai college girl, I had to be very energetic. I had fever and high temperature when we were shooting Kajal's scenes. To keep up that energy and bubbliness was very tough.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger