Thursday, February 12

Divya Dutta gets abusive in 'Delhi 6'

Divya Dutta has reportedly used a very crass dialect in 'Delhi 6'. Divya has been given a total gypsy look and essays the role of a local hottie called 'Jalebi' who uses the typical 'Mardon ki Bhaasha'!
What's more, her trainers for the same were none other than the whole cast and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra himself who used to teach the actress the choicest of 'gaalis' and the tone of voice.
Apparently, the sweet and bubbly actress has spoken words that she has never even heard, let alone used in her life! "At first, I was very apprehensive about the whole thing but then I just got used to it; I felt like one of the guys. I remember when I had to deliver my first dialogue, the cameraman had this weird expression on his face. I got so scared but then suddenly everyone broke into an applause which was very flattering. Rakeysh and everyone have been very supportive and encouraging throughout," says Divya.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger