Sunday, April 12

Imran makes Shenaz cry for Delhi Belly


Imran makes Shenaz cry for Delhi Belly
Shenaz Tresuryvala is all excited about her new film Delhi Belly which is currently in shooting stages. The actress will be seen back on the tube after a long hiatus for personal reasons. But now that she’s back there are a lot of changes and the first thing that is visible is her hair! Shenaz has chopped her long tresses for the role of a sexy air hostess that she will portray in the film opposite Imran Khan.But before she went under the hands of those swanky hairstylists Imran placed a small bet that she would definitely cry as soon as they start cutting her hair as very much enough Shenaz broke into a million tears as soon as they started cutting her hair

Says she “I didn’t know I could be so attached to my hair. I’m embarrassed. After all. it’s just a bunch of dead cells. I held back all those tears until I excused myself and went to the bathroom and then I cried like a baby!”

No comments:

Powered By Blogger