Tuesday, April 28

Parvin Dabas has a role in ‘My Name is Khan’


Parvin Dabas has a role in ‘My Name is Khan’
Parvin Dabas who was last seen in films like Monsoon Wedding and Khosla Ka Ghosla has finally landed a role in the much hyped My Name is Khan and he’s not revealing anything about it. the actor has already shot for the film in the US.

Says he, “Yes, I am part of the project. But I can't reveal about my character. All I can say is that when you are approached for a Karan Johar film you don't say 'what' but 'where'.”

Parvin is not any special friend of Karan Johar or anything, in fact he states that he only me him casually once before so it was really nice when he got a call for the role. "When I sign a film, I don't think what the role will do for me. It is important that I enjoy the role.” Says the actor who usually opts for cult films.

Not many know that the actor is also an avid photographer and is in fact passionate about underwater photography.

He says, "Underwater photography is a passion but I don't indulge in it when I am shooting or in the course of doing a film. I don't want it to be distracting. It is reserved for my free days."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger