Monday, April 20

Survival of the Fittest With Nautilus


Nautilus, the world's leading gym equipment manufacturers presented V's Fitness Challenge. The final challenge was held at St. Andrews Auditorium, Bandra which was judged by Maria Goertti, Deanne Pandey, and Vidisha Roy. Jackky Bhagnani, debutant of the forthcoming film, 'Kal Kissne Dekha' was the chief guest at the challenge and gave away the prizes. The event partner was Suunto Heart Rate Monitors, who provided the monitors for the event and also the prizes.

Jackky on the prize distribution said, "I am a fitness freak myself and it's a great platform to encourage people who believe in fitness as well. Fitness is a great way of leading lives. So if in any way I can support fitness, I will go out of my way to do so."

Jackky's forthcoming film 'Kal Kissne Dekha' releases next month and also introduces Vaishali Desai. The film is produced by Vashu Bhagnani and is directed by Vivek Sharma.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger