Saturday, April 25

John Abraham goes international with 'American Empire'

John Abraham goes international with 'American Empire'
John Abraham is all set to venture into international cinema with gangster flick, 'American Empire'.
John Abraham, who earlier earned rave reviews in the Deepa Mehta's Oscar nominated film 'Water', is currently reading the script of the film.

"I am pretty excited about the film. Right now I am reading the script and dwelling into the details of my character. I am really glad to be a part of it," Abraham told us. He was in the city to judge Castrol Power-1 passion hunt.
The actor, however, did not disclose much about his role in the film which reportedly revolves around young woman and her hitman boyfriend.
The gangster drama will be directed by Director Andy Armstrong, who last made TV series 'The New Adventures of Robin Hood'. Armstrong will portray a bizarre picture of underworld with eccentric characters, angst and violence.
The 36-year-old actor, who is riding high on the success of gay-comedy 'Dostana', hopes that the sequel of the film will also charm the audiences.
But Abraham did not confirm whether he would be a part of the sequel.

"Dostana-2 is definitely on. I really can't confirm if I am a part of it but I am hoping for the best," the actor said.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger