Saturday, April 11

Lara Dutta not upset about her break up news


Sampurn, Bollywood Trade News Network

Mumbai tabloids are claiming that Bollywood actress Lara Dutta has split up with boyfriend Dino Morea because of his growing proximity to his old flame designer Nandita Mahtani. But when he met Lara at the launch of a service for a new mobile company she played down the break up news.
She claimed that she is not upset about the press reports that hold her break up with Dino. She said, "Why should I be upset if someone is writing something about me and earning his livelihood?"

On probing further about the break-up confirmation, she replied, "I don't want to comment. I have always stayed away from talking about my personal issues in the media and today also, I will not talk about it."

One can recall Lara and Dino entering into a relationship over a year back after she split with her boyfriend Kelly Dorji whom she dated for around 8 years. Kelly had recently claimed in an interview to a film glossy that his once good pal Dino had backstabbed him by lying to him about his affair with the sly Lara.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger